Peace Valley Dental is dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you can be proud to show off. To make sure that this process runs as smoothly as possible, our administrative staff is ready to help you with any questions regarding scheduling, financial policy, and insurance coverage.
Your initial appointment will consist of an evaluation of your dental needs. This process involves taking and reviewing the appropriate x-rays. It includes reviewing your medical and dental histories to assess any possible complications that could affect proposed treatment. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the initial evaluation, however, a complex medical history or treatment plan could require additional appointments.
Please assist us by being prepared to provide the following information at the time of your initial evaluation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable (these can usually be obtained from your previous dental office).
- A list of medical conditions and medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary information regarding your coverage. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
*A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at their initial visit.
* Please alert us to any medical conditions that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure)
* Please alert us if you have been prescribed or advised of a need for pre-medication (antibiotics)